Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Unsavoury Options

My husband, bless his patient heart, is in the final stages of putting together his next career incarnation. For this, I am grateful because the last several years have been less than fulfilling for him. Considering the fact that we spend forty plus hours per week on the job, there should be something redeeming in the workplace, right? The worst thing is to feel like each day must be survived instead of embraced. Sadly, I bet most fit into that category.

So, I'm excited for Dallas because I think he's plugged into something good. And because the world is an imperfect place, there is a drawback, of course. The way it's looking right now, there's a great opportunity for him but it happens to be in another state.

Which means that we either live apart most of the time or we pick up our family and move.

Right now, I'm not able to fully wrap my brain around either option so I'm making like an ostrich.

It's quiet down there.


(Picture courtesy of dailymail.co.uk )

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

wej said...

been here.


visit My Blog.
~how to embed a link on comments