Friday, February 22, 2008

No Strings Attached

Just when I thought that I'd seen it all....

STRAPLESS PANTIES


Thanks to Shibue Couture, we can banish panty lines but still experience freedom and comfort. According to their website, these unmentionables are washable and reusable. They stick on...with tape. (Pause to let that sink in for a second) It goes without saying that you'll want to prepare for the adhesive.

Actually, all head shaking aside, I think the designer is one smart cookie. I remember seeing the stick on cups for wrangling the girls in a backless dress. I thought it was a ridiculous idea because I believed that only the very young, very perky or very siliconed would be able to manage the tape on idea. Apparently, not. I'm an owner.

Anyway, I digress. The panties come in all sort of colors and thoughtfully, there is a bridal version. I was especially impressed that the list of suggested uses included pole dancing because you just know that the girls at the local gentlemen's club are complaining. Chafing and all....

We need to give a nod of thanks to the inventor, Jenny Buettner. Because of her entrepreneurial spirit, we may never have to discuss the shaving habits of Paris, Britney or Lindsay again. Oh, we can only hope....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Diva said...

Just found your blog! It's great! I plan on checking back often to hear your adventures! I found you by your interest list -- botox, which is also one of mine. I just finished my blog on my Laser Peel. Stop by and leave a comment.
Diva

Camron said...

I as well have just found you, and thankfully so... Very amusing! Thank you for sharing (I now have some shopping to do... ) Would it be considered rude to place these in a basket for someone who seems to be oblivious to the lines they leave, I mean panties, yeah, but with painted on jeans? hthere should be limits, but lines are optional!

Diva said...

Too Funny. I love your writing style and informative blogs. Keep them coming. I wonder how those thing would look on my 60+ body -- Not a pretty site!!!
Diva -- PJ

Me said...

Hi Camron,
that made me laugh out loud and for the record, I think anonymous gifts are perfectly acceptable. Of course, gifts of panties could lend themselves to a boatload of interpretation. Good luck with that and for try not to get caught being the donor!!!

Me said...

Diva,
60+?!!! I've got to look into the peel you talked about on your blog. You look great.
60+? Really?