Friday, June 15, 2012

Paddle Waddle

Because of the paddling and my desire to become much, much, better at it, I have reluctantly, shuffled my arse back to the gym.

I still LOATHE it because this place doesn't have the right vibe (yeah, I know I'm whacked) but I am making myself go.  I have to get into cardio shape again because not every race is a sweet, little 5k.  And I really, really, need the exercise.  Working from home with my laptop mere feet from the kitchen cupboards has not been especially kind to my thighs.

I'm also in the early stages of forming a cupcake/dessert company with a friends and there is baking. LOTS AND LOTS OF BAKING.  We call it research.

I can no longer fit into my pants.

So, back to the gym.

Again.

Ad fucking nauseum.

If I ever am able to reach my fitness goals, let me tell you this:  I won't be so cavalier about relinquishing them to inactivity and over indulgence again. (yes, I know I've said that before)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: