Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Obama

I am in Las Vegas on business right now and the days are crazy long but I wanted to take a few moments to say hello.

And breathe a sigh of relief.

President Obama. Sounds right.

I was very impressed with how gracious Senator McCain was in his concession speech. Even though I do not agree with most of his politics, I respect his passion for and his dedication to this country. I felt a twinge of something unidentifiable witnessing the end of the era he embodied.

But I didn't dwell long because for the first time in eight years, I believe that there is hope.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty excited, and I also was moved by McCain's speech and seeing him more as I remember thinking of him before the election. Whew. Yes. We. Did.

Holly said...

Hope you are home again soon - and just think - you can bring your laundry home to that spanking new washer! :-)