Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good Morning, Taipei!

Well, this is a first.

I'm blogging from Taipei. I signed into my Blogger account like normal but the trouble is, all of the titles and instructions are written in Chinese. I have no idea how to switch them out so bear with me. We might have some strange things going on here today.

The flight was uneventful and for the first time ever, I slept for five hours straight without the benefit of a pharmaceutical. It was an easy 14.5 hours. Of course, it makes me wonder if the smoking thing had anything to do with me not being able to sleep on a plane. I suppose it doesn't matter. I'm just grateful for the shut eye.

The iPhone is damn near useless internationally. The phone portion works just fine but the WiFi/data part is making me crazy.

Just got called to board for Hong Kong. I'll have to finish this later.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: