Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cramped

I have writer's block.

Mental constipation.

There are heaps of ideas in my head but expressing them in a coherent fashion seems to be beyond my capabilities right now. And lately, (umm..probably at least six months now) I have had the attention span of a gnat. So, I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves.

Parenting:



Work:



Are You Freaking Kidding Me?



My Retirement Savings



Now, I'm going to go off and try to pull my head from my arse and see if sometime soon, I can't come up with a post worth printing.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Holly said...

LOL! Funny post. Really. Just plain funny! Thanks - I needed that laugh tonight!

Anonymous said...

:) Your post was worth it seeing just the first picture.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, pictures really are worth a whole bunch of words, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Listen Sista!!!....get uncramped!!!! I MISS U!!!