Monday, June 15, 2009

Today

There is very little to report about the weekend except that it passed in the blink of an eye. Dallas and I do not sleep well on Sunday nights and I suppose it is because our professional lives have been so strenuous lately. I tend to dream about my to do list, which just screams DORK.

Today is a monumental day for us both professionally and personally. About a month ago, my husband left his job to start a new company with two partners.

Today, his first hire begins work.

Today, revenue will be generated.

Today, we can follow the path of every career decision either one of us has ever made to this specific point.

Today, we intimately understand that the picture of one's life is designed, not accidental.

Today, I must remember to say thank you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: