Monday, July 13, 2009

Best Not Air The Dirty Laundry

I know that I left you guys hanging and I apologize. It's taken me a few days to pull my head from my arse end. I promise an update but here's the problem. My job is involved and I'm pretty sure that being a big, public bloggy mouth is ill advised. But, I am in desperate need of some post therapy so I think I'm going to create another blog and make it private place to purge my soul.

Of course, you are invited. I'm not sure how it all works but as soon as I figure it out, I'll get back to you.

Thanks for the support. You guys rock.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ugh - you poor thing - it's been a roller coaster ride, hasn't it? Hope your head stops spinning soon. At least now you'll get to stay and be near the man-child who just moved out. Right? Or have I got that all wrong?

Anonymous said...

Came back for an update - hope all is well. Sorry you are having to deal with all this.

janet

Blog Deleted said...

Smart girl. Here for you whenever! xoR