Friday, November 16, 2007

Hurray for Friday

Tonight, I will be participating in the second "girl's night out" soiree. I learned my lesson well the last time and I have vowed to drink two glasses of wine, MAX, because I have to be a functioning member of society on Saturday. And if the truth were to be told, there is nothing quite like that first glance in the mirror on a rough morning after to send one flying into the plastic surgeon's office. It's the one time that I am grateful things are blurry close up.

I'm most excited about the fact that Stephanie will be joining us. I think the conversation could make that turn, you know? Stephanie appears to be that perfect suburban mum who sews costumes for the school play and actually cooks from scratch. She is all that but I suspect she may also have some scandalous college stories. In any case, I'm sure it will be fun.

I apologize but i just don't have anything left for you today. I had a crappy encounter last night with a person that I briefly dated and for the first time, I felt head shaking anger. So to make myself feel better, I contemplated making a booty call but I went to the bookstore instead. Safer choice. I picked up a book called "Dating Sucks". I'll let you know if it turns out to be any good was but I'm betting that I could have written it myself.

The weatherman says we might have some real winter weather just in time for Thanksgiving so this may be one of the last few weekends that I get to ride. It's going to be cold but I'm determined to get out and soak up the last few moments of fall. Did I mention that I'll be riding a horse on Saturday, as well?

Blog material, people.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: