Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wine: All Purpose Truth Serum

I'm just heading out the door so this will have to be brief but last night was loads of fun. I was somewhat worried early on because the conversation was very "Leave It To Beaver". I had shared with Stephanie how much fun we usually had but the night didn't seem to be moving in that direction.

And then we had that second glass of wine. And then a third.

It never ceases to amaze me how open women are with each other. The discussion moved fluidly between dating, personal grooming techniques, sex and toys for mum. I find myself coming away from these chats shaking my head and asking myself how it is that I could go forty years on this planet without knowing some of this stuff. It's not like I've lived under a rock.

In any case, it was fun. We have even begun planning "Girls's Night Out- The Road Trip". If by any chance that comes to fruition, I most certainly will never be able to run for political office.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: