Saturday, November 24, 2007

'Tis The Season

Today we put up some of our Christmas decorations. I just love opening the storage box and hauling everything out. Tomorrow, we will put up the tree and I am going to make an attempt to light the yard with pathway lights.

Obviously, I have run out of stimulating blog material. I'm dry. I did spend nearly two hours at the gym today and not because I'm dedicated. My housekeeper decided to clean and we needed to be out of her way. So, I did nearly an hour of cardio broken into two sessions and an hour of weight training. Tonight, I read Liv a book and when I descended the stairs, I felt the first twinges of what I know will be teeth gnashing pain. I'll let you know Monday because generally, the second day is the worst. I just keep saying, "Bikini in March, bikini in March", like a mantra.

In other predictable news, I am no longer dating online. Dallas and I are going to try to make it work on an exclusive basis. I hate even saying that out loud but I am determined to send positive, happy and successful thoughts out into the universe.

They'll be in good company with all of the salt I've been throwing over my shoulder lately.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: